• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

My Photographer Client Needs a Pop Out Window to Enlarge The Image on The Shop Page

So my new wee client is an amazing photographer and is in the process of launching his shop to sell prints and massive Hi res limited editions of Earth and Sky.

However inside the shop where the 'product' image - in his case his actual image for sale- only has the magnifying and multiple image option.

Can GoDaddy add a Pop Out Window Option to enabling the enlargement the image so the potential customer can get a closer look.

If someone can please come back to me..

Otherwise very happy with the platform and I know I can line up more small businesses in my rural australian area to get onto the Godaddy platform.

Thank you Scott 

FYI www.stuartmckay.com.au

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

The good news is that Websites + Marketing has several templates built for photographers @Antares. I might start looking to see if any of those fit your need? 

Personality I try to stay away from displaying high resolution images online, especially those that are being sold as prints. The method where you can select and zoom a specific section of an image without showing the entire image is my preferred approach. You have that functionality currently and maybe they key is uploading a slightly higher resolution image (not print size) and working with the section zoom function? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

The good news is that Websites + Marketing has several templates built for photographers @Antares. I might start looking to see if any of those fit your need? 

Personality I try to stay away from displaying high resolution images online, especially those that are being sold as prints. The method where you can select and zoom a specific section of an image without showing the entire image is my preferred approach. You have that functionality currently and maybe they key is uploading a slightly higher resolution image (not print size) and working with the section zoom function? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post