• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Product add-on boolean select

I have added some products to my website and under Inventory and Options I've create a couple of add-ons. My business is a burger takeaway and so I would like customers to be able to select multiple 'toppings' without me having to create a yes/no dropdownlist for each topping. Is there a way I can have a list of booleans ?
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@GJustG 

What you describe is not possible.  You would need to create multiple addons/options as you discovered.

W+M is for uber basic projects.  And, what you describe while it sounds simple, isn't.   Once you get into more complicated formulas/variable requirements it may be best to check out WooCommerce and WordPress where you can configure products options to work the way you want.

However, even with WooCommerce and WordPress this is not an "out of the box" thing.  But there are premium ($) plugins that allow you to create what you describe. 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@GJustG 

What you describe is not possible.  You would need to create multiple addons/options as you discovered.

W+M is for uber basic projects.  And, what you describe while it sounds simple, isn't.   Once you get into more complicated formulas/variable requirements it may be best to check out WooCommerce and WordPress where you can configure products options to work the way you want.

However, even with WooCommerce and WordPress this is not an "out of the box" thing.  But there are premium ($) plugins that allow you to create what you describe. 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post