• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Refund requested for W+M plan

I want my money back because your website builder is useless for me. I am unable to place or edit my html. How do you expect me to add a google adsense script between the <head> and </head> tag of my website if i cannot even access my html.

I just want my refund. Please i beg, give me back my money, your site builder more than useless for me.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @CerainXjam,

Welcome to the Community!

The Websites+Marketing plan was not designed to allow html access to the header. If you have a Standard, Premium, or Ecommerce plan (U.S. only) , you can add Google AdSense to your website. 

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. You can check to see if your product is eligible for a refund here, then cancel if appropriate. Generally, yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. 

Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and process any eligible refunds. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Hi @CerainXjam,

The GoDaddy Community forum is not a Customer Support option for your refund. The participants here are end-users, such as yourself. No one in the Community has access to your account in order to provide the refund. If the website plan is within the refund period (30-days on a 1-year plan; 48 hours on a monthly plan) then you should cancel it within your account.

You must contact a GoDaddy Customer Care agent in order to have them process your refund. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CerainXjam,

Welcome to the Community!

The Websites+Marketing plan was not designed to allow html access to the header. If you have a Standard, Premium, or Ecommerce plan (U.S. only) , you can add Google AdSense to your website. 

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. You can check to see if your product is eligible for a refund here, then cancel if appropriate. Generally, yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. 

Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and process any eligible refunds. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

Hi, my product is eligible for a refund and i am in Zambia where
    international calls are expensive.
    I do not want to waste any more money especially requesting for a small
    refund.
    If you people do not have an online live chat on your website, then find a
    way to contact me because i want my money back.

Hi @CerainXjam,

The GoDaddy Community forum is not a Customer Support option for your refund. The participants here are end-users, such as yourself. No one in the Community has access to your account in order to provide the refund. If the website plan is within the refund period (30-days on a 1-year plan; 48 hours on a monthly plan) then you should cancel it within your account.

You must contact a GoDaddy Customer Care agent in order to have them process your refund. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).