cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Website builder not loading

Afternoon All, 

Trying to use the website builder free trial on my computer. The page wont load just have the spinning symbol for ages. Can anyone tell me if there is something I can do to fix this?

Thanks you for your time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @gus011,

Welcome to the Community!

It IS a common issue, as mentioned above. But the connection issue is not on GoDaddy's side, there are no current reports of problems in the editor. With more and more people working from home, ISPs are seeing larger draws on their wifi systems/provisioning. You may wish to check with your ISP concerning current traffic times. And GoDaddy customer support can help you with a traceroute to see how your connection is doing to the servers. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Just to confirm, I'm having the same issue.  It didn't work yesterday for me either.  I've try to access it several different ways all with the same result.

Employee

Hello @EYE ,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry that you're having loading issues.  This can be a temporary issue especially with an increased demand for accessing WiFi.  Has it resolved for you now? If not, try resetting your router.  Let us know if you're good to go! 😊

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

I was able to access it today using Chrome, but still can't access it with IE or Edge.

yeah I tried that but still not working but your right its possibly high traffic levels

Afternoon, 

I tried reseting wifi still not loading, thought I would leave it a bit just to see if the traffic levels could be the reason trying it again today still not loading unfortunatley. hopefully this can get fixed soon

Cheers

EYE

New

Same thing is happening to me today - trying to do some work on my web site and just getting the constant spinning wheel - it seems it may be a common issue 

Hi @gus011,

Welcome to the Community!

It IS a common issue, as mentioned above. But the connection issue is not on GoDaddy's side, there are no current reports of problems in the editor. With more and more people working from home, ISPs are seeing larger draws on their wifi systems/provisioning. You may wish to check with your ISP concerning current traffic times. And GoDaddy customer support can help you with a traceroute to see how your connection is doing to the servers. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

I've tried about everything I have read in here and builder will still not load. It was just working a few days ago. I had a renewal around the same time it stopped worked, funny there was no problem taking my money.

I use Microsoft Edge. Any suggestions? Thank you

New

Just letting you know i was having the same problem for the past 2-3 weeks with Microsoft Edge.

I fixed it today. If you are using Microsoft Edge as well here's the fix:

There is a new version of Microsoft Edge on the Microsoft website, Windows 10 doesn't notify you about this new version (quite ironic) so you have to go to microsoft.com and download it manually and install it and that's it it will sort that problem out.