• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Website error

I set up a website about a week ago and it was running fine for a few days I did some more editing and that got published no problem. I can still see my website online but now I cannot edit it anymore and it keeps coming up with an error. (Attached). I was wondering if this is a common problem and is there anything I can do to fix it as it’s been like this for 3 days now.86562C1E-F807-4801-B8E9-3E9AD05BB590.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Resolver I

While browsing any website, sometimes, we face “site can’t be reached” issue. But most of the users don’t have solutions on how to fix it. Don’t worry; here is a troubleshooting guide for this error. Try these methods:

• Reset your Google chrome setting; perhaps it might cause a problem in surfing the site
    • Restart DNS client-server and then check whether the problem persists or solved
    • Update your wire-free adapter drivers
    • Reset your TCP/IP and then check “site can’t be reached problem resolved or not
    • Reinstall Network driver for troubleshooting this error
    • Change your IPv4DNS address
    • Reinstall your chrome browser and update it with the latest version.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User IV

@Cjb54 

Have you tried a private browsing window ??

Also I see you are on a VPN  - have you checked if the VPN is blocking it?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Resolver I

While browsing any website, sometimes, we face “site can’t be reached” issue. But most of the users don’t have solutions on how to fix it. Don’t worry; here is a troubleshooting guide for this error. Try these methods:

• Reset your Google chrome setting; perhaps it might cause a problem in surfing the site
    • Restart DNS client-server and then check whether the problem persists or solved
    • Update your wire-free adapter drivers
    • Reset your TCP/IP and then check “site can’t be reached problem resolved or not
    • Reinstall Network driver for troubleshooting this error
    • Change your IPv4DNS address
    • Reinstall your chrome browser and update it with the latest version.

View solution in original post