• Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

New to GoDaddy

Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs,

So glad to finally get serious about my jewelry beading and hope this takes it to the next level.  A bit about myself: I am an online student for a Bachelor's in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting and currently at a 4.0.  I plan to go for my CPA license and work from home after getting my Masters in Accounting.  I have been in the retail pharmacy field for 19 years and my husband and I have been together for 29 years.

JBbyTKC
    2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: New to GoDaddy

Wow! You have a lot going on @JeweledBeadstkc. Welcome to the Community. Have a look around and don't hesitate to reach out should you have a question that hasn't already been addressed. I can't wait to see what you contribute. With your experience I'm thinking you have a story or two to share?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Re: New to GoDaddy

I will contribute what I can and am getting into this social media stuff recently.  I have a BusinessWoman Team I made at my University where we support and offer ideas on assignments.  Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of GoDaddy and hoping it proves to be fruitful.  

JBbyTKC