cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Basic WP Site with 100kb static page takes 25 sec to load with Ultimate Hosting !

Hi there, 

I am running a simple Website (that will soon become a more complex one, with LearnDash and WPML).

But for now I have a 100kb page that takes 25 seconds for first loading (takes 5 seconds for second loading in same browser)

Website is ldog.club

Logs on Cpanel says :

Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours

How can it be, I barely have 5 visitors a day ??

There are i/o errors and the 1mbps limit is reached every day, and there are "faults" on daily basis as well.

I pay 200 € per year for hosting and I cannot have a 25seconds first page loading, what is going wrong here ?

Thanks in advance for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @LDogClub. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm guessing you're using a landing page plugin and a caching plugin. Caching plugins create an HTML version of the page, so it doesn't need to compile/process server-side scripts (which is where the I/O and RAM usage comes from). If that's your scenario, you'll want to make sure the caching plugin is set to not expire the cache. That way, the same HTML page will remain active until you publish changes. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @LDogClub. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm guessing you're using a landing page plugin and a caching plugin. Caching plugins create an HTML version of the page, so it doesn't need to compile/process server-side scripts (which is where the I/O and RAM usage comes from). If that's your scenario, you'll want to make sure the caching plugin is set to not expire the cache. That way, the same HTML page will remain active until you publish changes. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post