cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPanel Hosting Issue with Parked Domain

Hello ,,,

I have recently purchased a Linux hosting with C-Panel and now I want to host my website which is currently hosted elsewhere. I have also created its zone record in go-daddy under my login and now when I go to setup hosting with my this domain but i can't find any way to do so..  Yous immediate help would be highly appreciated...

domain error.png

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: CPanel Hosting Issue with Parked Domain

Hi @aamirhussain15. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like your domain registration is managed with another provider. A domain will only appear in the dropdown menu if it is registered in the same account the hosting is in. In your case, you'll want to do as you've shown in your screenshot. Once you set up the hosting, you should be able to see the correct nameservers to use in the domain manager. At that point, you'd just need to update the domain to use those nameservers with your domain name registrar. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.