cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to sign into cPanel File Manager through GoDaddy

I am trying to access the FileManager in cPanel, but when I click on FileManager, I get taken to a page saying the site is not secure. When I click Proceed to the site, the FileManager is missing all of my files and it looks like all of the styles are broken.

Is this a known issue and if so, is there an expected resolution date?

Error message:

error.png

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from a2plcpnl0364.prod.iad2.secureserver.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

This server could not prove that it is a2plcpnl0364.prod.iad2.secureserver.net; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Error trying to sign into cPanel File Manager through GoDaddy

This is happening to me too when accessing cpanel and trying to access email from my iPhone.  I'm on the phone with support now.  Looks like a widespread problem on their end.

I am also attempting to sign on without success.

Employee
Employee

Our bad, we are aware the certificate has expired. Our admins are working to get a valid cert installed.

You should be able to bypass the security warning in your browser if you need to work on your site.

New

Hasn't been working for a day now. Why hasn't this been added to http://status.godaddy.com ?