cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How can I set up the dedicated ip address into my domain ?

Hello someone, help me to set up my new hosting with dedicated IP address..

2 week ago i buy the dedicated ip, but I don't know how to use it...

Contact the customer support alr but always ask me to wait the for the propagation time.. It's been so long time for waiting but no have any result...

I want is to make my domain in the new hosting that can be access from IP Address
kindly someone help me to solve this... thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How can I set up the dedicated ip address into my domain ?

Hi @erickcuaca89. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Typically when you add a static/dedicated IP, your domain is updated to use it automatically (if it's in the same account as your hosting). If it doesn't, then you'll want to manually update the domains @ A Record so that it points to the IP address listed on the settings page in your GoDaddy account. See the image below for an example. 

CP - static IP location.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

hello @JesseW , thanks for your reply..
Anyway could u help me check my setting alr in the right way?

This I show u the picture

ip hosting daftarpkvgame.png

The picture below show my dedicated ip address.

dediicated ip.png

But when I put the address 148.72.88.141 into my A record, I can not access my wordpress..

error.png

So i back it to the picture no 1..

Is there anything I must do again..

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@erickcuaca89 - It looks like your domain is currently parked. However, if you are having difficulty getting your site to load with the dedicated IP even though it loads with the standard IP, then I'd recommend getting in touch with our hosting support team. It's possible that there was a problem with the way the IP was added to the account. This probably isn't something you'd be able to fix by your self. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.