cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I am having problems logging into cpanel it keeps changing my ip

I have spent 8+ hours trying to log into cpanel but to no avail. I just created my account and purchased hosting but i don't even know what the cpanel looks like.

This is a very bad user experience and i do not want to continue using godaddy services anymore.

How can i demand for a refund. The chat system is unresponsive and the calls never push through.

I created my account today so i have every right to demand for a refund

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @Daniel14. That message usually means that there is a temporary block on your IP address. You can try waiting for the block to be removed, or try from a different location/network.

Blocks of this nature are generally caused by malicious activity being detected from an IP address. If you are using a shared network, such as a university or company network or public wifi, it might not be related to something you've done. This can also be the case if you are using a VPN or a proxy. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I

Just call Go Daddy and they can issue you a refund.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.godaddy.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.c535dd58.1554744096.a5ae7e

Thats the error am getting when i try to view any page from the website. As it stands now i am only able to post and reply on this forum because i am already logged it.

Apart from my account which is still opened in the tabs, nothing else is working.

It's like they banned my ip address i don't understand this

Community Manager

Hi @Daniel14. That message usually means that there is a temporary block on your IP address. You can try waiting for the block to be removed, or try from a different location/network.

Blocks of this nature are generally caused by malicious activity being detected from an IP address. If you are using a shared network, such as a university or company network or public wifi, it might not be related to something you've done. This can also be the case if you are using a VPN or a proxy. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post