cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using Grow Host but the getting 507 Insufficient Storage Error ?

I have Grow host which will automatically scale up. But still I am getting 507 Insufficient Storage Error, frequently this week on my website https://www.tnpscthervupettagam.com/ while I try to post something through wordpress admin

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I am using Grow Host but the getting 507 Insufficient Storage Error ?

Hi @Pugazhendhi. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It sounds like you're using Business Hosting. With a Business Hosting account, the RAM that is available is used for all systems on the account (cPanel, MySQL, HDD operations, etc), as well as your website. A 507 error means that you've used all 6 GB of RAM available on the server. You may want to connect with our Hosting support team if you don't think the account is functioning properly. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hello Jesse

We wonder, how come all the 6GB RAM(100%) is utilized in the operations
only for these couple of days. Kindly refer the screenshot attached
here. It is not beyond 21% at any point of time, but still we face
insufficient memory issue.

Kindly clarify.

--
Best Regards
Alex

CLASTICON +91-44-4263 3122 |web : www.clasticon.com
1A Nirupa Palace, +91-44-2628 5025 |Skype : jalexanderjohn
P56, 6th Avenue, +91-94444 61345 |Google : jalexanderjohn@gmail.com
Anna Nagar,
Chennai-600040

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pugazhendhi. I don't see a screenshot, but it may not be necessary. If you suspect that there's a problem with the server itself, then I'd recommend connecting with our hosting support team. Otherwise, try toggling your PHP version (between two versions) to kill all PHP processes and see if that helps. If it does, you'll want to take a closer look at your website content. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.