cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I can't upload image !! help please

I was using an other host before I came to goddady host and it work perfect !

but I dont know what is the problem here, I have a dating website and when I try to set a image profile it wont !! that probleme happen just with godaddy cpanel please I need someone to help fix it i just want to know what is the probleme.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: I can't upload image !! help please

@moumenmehdi 

That sounds like a caching issue most likely. Try clearing your browser cache or working in an incognito/private window.

If that's not it, it could be a misconfiguration on a your cPanel. You'd want to review all the settings, including PHP version, to determine if you installation is truly compatible. You may need to make some changes. If you can't figure it out, you'd likely have to hire a dev to help you determine the issue and correct it. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I do what u told me but still got the probleme 

what should I do ?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @moumenmehdi. It's difficult to say for sure what's happening in your situation without more information. If you're still having trouble, I suggest reviewing the post here to learn more about what kind of information you can supply to help others offer good responses. I'd also recommend reviewing this post for more information on requesting help via the forums. Hope you're able to get this figured out!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.