cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Memory limit allocation

How can  i maximize the memory limit to atleast 756MB of Cpanel that has 1020MB RAM and the problem is the maximum choices of memory limit allocation is 512MB Only and it cannot be edited or entered manually.

2 REPLIES 2
Helper II

Re: Memory limit allocation

Sometimes when you execute a PHP script, you will notice that it returns an error like “Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of xxxxxx bytes exhausted”. This is because the amount of memory allocated to the php script has exhausted, and hence the script cannot finish execution. It’s already known as PHP Memory Limit.

The amount of memory available to PHP is defined by the term memory_limit in your server’s PHP settings. With the help of cPanel, you can change this value to anything you like. How that can be done is described below.

First, login to your cPanel account using your cPanel username and Password. If you forgot the password, you can reset it using the ‘Reset Password’ option in the same page.

php1.jpg

php2.jpg

php6.jpg

php7.jpg

Son Of Peace
New

Re: Memory limit allocation

Yes that's what i did. but my problem is the maximum memory limit i can pick is only 512mb but i need it to be 756 or higher. Do i need to upgrade my plan? because my current plan is 1020mb.

ramcpanel.PNG