cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Site Has Been Hacked

Hello admin,
I am Trong, an employee of Tran Cong Phuong, a congnghethanhpho account holder on Godaddy.
Please assist us with this incident.
All websites on this hosting have been attacked by hackers on Apr 6, 2019 and Apr 8, 2019. This hosting address: tongdaikhachsan.co - 107.180.51.17
Please check and fix it to help us because of godaddy's service?
Please send us the data files and source code of the websites that were backed up at the end of March 2019 on this host address: tongdaikhachsan.co - 107.180.51.17
Please contact us to help us!
My email: tranvantrong254@gmail.com
Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My Site Has Been Hacked

Hi @citytech. Thanks for posting. If you'd like GoDaddy to clean the infection of your website content, then I'd suggest taking a look at our Express Malware Removal service. If you'd like a copy of your website files from a backup, you will need to connect with our customer care team to see what is available. Please note that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.