cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My cPanel home page is messed up!!

WX20180711-154107.png

Does anyone know what's going on with my Cpanel? As you can see in the screenshot, my hosted cPanel looks not using the correct CSS, and the code editor just same as text editor without all the code features. Sorry about my poor English, thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: My cPanel home page is messed up!!

Hi @chriss3ss. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! This is actually an issue our hosting admins are looking at right now. It should only be affecting customers with our Business Hosting cPanel accounts. They will have it addressed as soon as they can. I will try to update this thread once there is a resolution. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My cPanel home page is messed up!!

Hey @chriss3ss. This issue is resolved. You shouldn't be seeing this anymore. If you are, please connect with our customer care team. Thanks for your patience!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.