cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My websites are down!!!

Hello 

I am running godaddys deluxe shared hosting. My websites are down for 2 days(BloggersRoad.com and couponsector.com). I am not in a position to call help line. I was trying to reach LIVE CHAT but it is still not available for more then a week. Help me please!! 

"GO-DADDY" Its been only a month i am using your hosting plan. In this month my sites are down for twice. Why this is keep happening?? :@ I am not expecting a good year with you anymore. One of my biggest mistake was choosing GO-DADDY for web hosting.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: My websites are down!!!

@mohsin12

These are community forums -- not official GoDaddy Tech support so when your sites are down, only GD can help you determine why. 

If chat is not available for you or f it isn't "on" for you, what you can try to do is when you go to the Global Support page is to change the country you are from to United States and see if that gives you access the chat feature.

Top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States.

Your sites are up right now (I'm in Mid-South USA).  When your sites go down do you get any error messages?  That would be helpful to determine what the issue may be.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

thank you very much for helping me out here! yes my website is up now! I got a error which was saying '' This website is taking too long to response "
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

@mohsin12

If you are on a shared hosting environment resources are... well, shared.   So other sites, including yours, could be utilizing more than their share of resources which then can cause problems for the other sites sharing that server.

I ran a metrics test on both your sites.  One got an A!  But the other an F. 😞  

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/bloggersroad.com/AmmMulpu

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/couponsector.com/usCABZcN

So I would work on the F site to get that up to snuff.  Then monitor your sites for up-time so that you know when this happens and how often so you can track it.   Be sure to contact GoDaddy at the time there is an issue so they can look into the cause.

If it continues to your dissatisfaction time to get a different hosting package, VPS or dedicated server.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison