cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation timed out After 30 Second

Hi,

iam trying to execute a php script on my shared hosting, when the script execution take more than 30 seconds it gave: A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out".

i try to increase max_execution_time setting from php Options but still gave same error if execution time exceeds 30 second.

How to avoid this error to be able to execute my script?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
Employee
Employee

Re: Operation timed out After 30 Second

Hello @clickround2015!

Thank you for posting. Were you able to verify that the max_execution_time had changed with a phpinfo file? You may want to reach out to our support team on this to have them review. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Operation timed out After 30 Second

yes i check it using phpinfo  and ini_get('max_execution_time') i get the new updated value which is 300 second, but still get operation timed out when executing my script which take about 31 second.

for a test purpose i just create an empty php file that contains only below code

<?php
sleep(31);    //when put 31 it gave operation timed out, if i replace 31 by 29 it work as expected 
echo 'Done..';

i already chat with the support team and gave him a test link for the above script and this post URL but still waiting their reply on this post.

Thanks,