cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Hosting given me that its full but i saw that i ave used less than the full, and it push upgrade

The Hosting given me that its full but i saw that i ave used less than the full, and it push me for upgrade

please advise 

sharif.alshawish1978@gmail.com

+971504495727

screen-shot-1.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: The Hosting given me that its full but i saw that i ave used less than the full, and it push upg

@TheBigBOSS

Get on the phone or chat with GoDaddy Support and ask that they explain where all the resources are going.  If you are on shared hosting, it could be caused by others on the same server/pod.

Only GoDaddy can clarify this for you and explain if in fact you are unknowingly using those resources or if it is due to the shared hosting environment.  None of us here have access to your account or server logs to see what is going on.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Re: The Hosting given me that its full but i saw that i ave used less than the full, and it push upg

Dear

Thank you for your reply i did called goddady over the phone for 1 hour but they suggest to me to put 

reCAPTCHA in my website and i did it after that i still same issue and they Didn't fix it, Realy i don't know what to do ,, my emails in hanging and cant send any email 😞 

i see there is NO REAL SUPPORT FROM GO-DADDY .

PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL APPRECIATE THAT 🙂 

PLEASE HELP . .  .

Super User II Super User II
Super User II

@TheBigBOSS

I'm sorry, I do not have the visibility to the back-end server to know what is going on.  Did GD advise what the issue specifically is?  Adding reCaptcha would indicate that your forms are being hit by spam-bots and thereby using resources.

If you did add the reCaptcha and still have a resource issue, now that that has been eliminated as a cause, only GD can tell you what is using those resources. I cannot nor can anyone here on the forms. 😞

If you are unhappy with the server performance and support,  the next step would be to investigate other hosting options.

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Employee
Employee

You are likely at the 250,000 file limit. How many emails are in the system email of your cPanel hosting? Try deleting then replacing /mail/new and /mail/cur.