cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Trouble logging into cPanel

I have a trouble login to cpanel, the login session is always expired because my IP always changing by my ISP provider. I try to access via proxy by create a cpanel subdomain and it is ok. But  after that i canT access the cpanel and website Smiley Sad

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Trouble logging into cPanel

Hi @heroes. That message usually only displays if you're logging into cPanel directly and your ISP is changing your IP. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest trying to launch cPanel from within your GoDaddy account. That should help. You may need to clear your browser cache first. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Hi

the trouble still occur, i believe its a problem with the DNS. is there any email which we can reach out for trouble shooting? im very stress as my event is near and  i need to access the cpanel....thank you

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @heroes - We don't currently offer support via email. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

However, keep in mind that DNS resolution for your domain would only be a factor if you're trying to visit domain.com/cpanel and it isn't loading. If you're able to access cPanel and then later are being logged out, that wouldn't be an issue with your domain. DNS resolution with your internet provider could be an issue, but that isn't something our customer care team would be able to help with. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.