cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

WordPress not working with Economy Web Hosting Linux?

Hi Godaddy Team,

I have been trying to setup my "Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel" but it is not working! How can I use this piece of software I bought from you? Issue says "We Can't Access Your Account.

If this issue continues, please contact our support at 480-505-8877."
I am here on Philippines so I cannot call your number. Please anybody help.
Thanks!

-Jay
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: WordPress not working with Economy Web Hosting Linux?

Hi @jayodicpa. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with support. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our website. Just click the "Contact Us 24/7" link and you should see the option to chat if your visiting within that timeframe.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.