cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your new server's ready! To start using it, please log out and log in again.

hi

I just logged in to my linux cpanel and found this notification "Your new server's ready! To start using it, please log out and log in again."

so I logged out and logged in again. but nothing happens and the message still appears.

please help

11 REPLIES 11
New

Re: Your new server's ready! To start using it, please log out and log in again.

Hello, 

I also have the same problem. Looking for advice 🙂

Cheers

Helper V

Re: Your new server's ready! To start using it, please log out and log in again.

@DaddyCool

Hi there,

I know you more then likely already cleared out your cookies, but sometimes it is the easiest things that get overlooked 😉

See if this works

Mrsroadrunner Photography

i have the same problem what should we do now ?? 

New

Same problem, cleared cookies, still tells me the new server is ready.

Same me 😕

PLEASE WERE YOU ABLE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I AM GETTING FADE UP WITH THE GODADY CPANEL ALREADY, ITS ANNOYING 

I have the same I have the same problem. . . 

Img z.png

Wow. Well over 1 year since this issue went up and still no official response from anyone. Well done, GoDaddy.

For what its worth, I'm still having this same problem. Message won't go away. At all. 

@tynanfoxwrote:

Wow. Well over 1 year since this issue went up and still no official response from anyone. Well done, GoDaddy.

For what its worth, I'm still having this same problem. Message won't go away. At all. 

At least it isn't doing any harm (as far as I can tell). Had this "issue" since at least mid-July 2017. Hasn't gone away, but hasn't done any harm either.

Yeah, I just got this error. Odd that GoDaddy hasn't responded...

Add my "me too". This message has been showing for a long time already.