cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

cpannel webmail login

hello ,dear

i have a problem with my cpanel webmail login when i am login i m seeing this very rough page as in the screenshot why ????

Unt.pngi have tried many time with customer care and chat option i have also send screenshot to customer care but they unable to solve my problem...please help me!!!   

5 REPLIES 5
Employee
Employee

Re: cpannel webmail login

Hi @A_Ramjee

Thank you for the post. Going by the screenshot you are on the setup page for cpanel email and it is asking you to choose a application to send and receive email with. You have the following choices at the top left of the screen.

• Horde
  • Roundcube 
  • Squirrel mail

Choose and see which one you like best. 

Please note: The page you are showing isn't displaying properly. That is most likely due to you web browser. Please also use an updated version of Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox for better results.

Best Wishes!

-TechFly

Thank You For Your Reply..

Please note: The page you are showing isn't displaying properly. That is most likely due to you web browser. Please also use an updated version of Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox for

............................I want to clear again that i know alredy about all this 

• Horde
  • Roundcube 
  • Squirrel mail

But my problem is "The page I am showing isn't displaying properly in my cpanel login".

This is not my browser problem because i m seeing this page on my smartphone also and my brother who is in abroad is also seeing this rough page.

Now, What would you say.

Kindly help me !!!

Hopefully I am waiting.

Thanking You.

Hi, 

I have been having the same problem, and it is definitely not a browser problem, as I have been testing in several browsers, all latest versions. The screenshot shown on the original request is basically the same one that I get, independently from the browser I use, and seems to originate from not being able to properly load the styles from the CSS file.  

After using the option Inspect element in Safari, I got several errors on the page, among them the following 2: 

[Error] Did not parse stylesheet at 'https://n3plcpnl0129.prod.ams3.secureserver.net:2096/cPanel_magic_revision_0/webmail/gl_paper_lanter...' because non CSS MIME types are not allowed in strict mode.
[Error] Did not parse stylesheet at 'https://n3plcpnl0129.prod.ams3.secureserver.net:2096/cPanel_magic_revision_0/webmail/gl_paper_lanter...' because non CSS MIME types are not allowed in strict mode.

Two extra problems: 

(1) The links to choose a default email app are not working, so every time I try to open the webmail, I always get this first page, where I have to select the webmail app, page which doesn't show up properly. 

(2) Once I choose the RoundCube option (or any of the other options), I am not able to see the top menu, where I can change user password and so on; I only get the RondCube user menu. 

This is a serious and annoying problem, can you please solve this ASAP? Thanks!

I am also having the same problem in one of my hosting account with cPanel. Whereas in case another account its working fine. This problem is very annoying. This needs to be resolved.

Solution

I called GoDaddy support and have a chat with them. They have resolved the issue. Now its working properly.

So you should talk to them and ask them to help you to get this problem solved for you.