cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

getting route error using laravel for php

Hi.

I'm using latest version of Laravel to build my website, locally it works fine but when I try to upload it to the server first page is dieplaying correctly, it's a welcome page where there is a login link.

When I click on it should be displayed a login form but it doesn't work, it shows al 500 server error.

the error log says "... production.ERROR: View [auth.login] not found. {"exception":"[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): View [auth.login] not found. at /home/pjnh2xynezob/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/FileViewFinder.php:137)
[stacktrace] ..."

What can I do to solve this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @jalezama. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not at all familiar with Laravel, but I did find this Stack Overflow post that seems to be about a similar issue. Hopefully, some of the suggestions within it will help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @jalezama. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not at all familiar with Laravel, but I did find this Stack Overflow post that seems to be about a similar issue. Hopefully, some of the suggestions within it will help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post