Problems with Microsoft and email plan

Go Daddy customer service needs an overhaul. Very frustrating. All scripted customer service that tell you it is not their issue. Microsoft needed to get settings and it has been very difficult. They also took my service down, and it has been all day trying to set it back up. No phone call to a business owner. Amazed and looking for alternative. Do not sign up for this service. You will regret it as I do. 

Hi @LLinton,

Welcome to the Community

The users in this community forum will have no access to your account to determine what the issue is with your email plan or assist you with the Microsoft side of the issue. Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can advise you of the status of your email setup, or get you pointed in the right direction. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

I am very confused by this response. I don’t need email set up help. I needed customer service that understood the gravity of my service being taken down. Instead, the first response was to upsell me. Really. He tried to sell me a new product, and I was missing business meetings. Training helps. And so does a little empathy. How about proactive attitude? And this standard email response is super weird.

Hi @LLinton,

Please keep in mind this is a Community forum rather than an official GoDaddy support team channel. Users here don't have access to your account and internal GoDaddy systems. They  generally aren't able to assist with account-specific issues. We understand you're frustrated and have an issue with the customer support that was provided to you... so it should be addressed by the Customer Support team at x.co/247support. If you find that your issue is not being resolved, you're welcome to request a supervisor on the call at any time.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support