About email notifications for WooCommerce Bookings
Bookings has five email notifications that are sent for you automatically based on the customer's order status.
You can view and edit all emails sent to customers by navigating to WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.
Emails sent by WooCommerce Bookings:
- New Booking: Email is sent to the Admin or Shop Manager when a new booking is created.
- Booking Pending Confirmation: Email is sent to the customer after checkout for bookings that requires confirmation.
- Booking Confirmed: Email is sent to the customer when the status of a booking is changed to Confirmed by the Admin or Store Manager.
- Booking Reminder: Reminder email is sent to the customer one day before their upcoming booking.
- Booking Notification: Notification emails can be sent manually from Bookings > Send Notification. You can send this email to all customers that have future bookings for a particular product.
- Booking Canceled: Email is sent to the customer when a booking status changes to canceled.
- Admin Booking Canceled: Email is sent to Admin or Store Manager when a booking status changes to canceled.