Add a Local Delivery option
When you add a local delivery option, it sets separate shipping charges for those ordering within an area that you define in your dashboard. Local Delivery may not be an option for every business, but if you receive orders that request delivery nearby, then you could save on shipping costs.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your dashboard, select Commerce, and then under the Reports & Settings column, select Shipping Methods.
- On the Shipping page, under Delivery Methods, select Add next to Local Delivery
- Under What customers see when selecting this method, choose a unique label up to 255 characters (like Local Delivery, In-Town Delivery, etc.) so customers will know what they're selecting.
- Starting with the initial Order amount of 0.00, choose the Delivery charge per order to cover the range of amounts you'll include in your Local Delivery option.
- Select Edit to define your Delivery Region.
- Select which states or territories where you will offer local delivery.
- Turn on the Only ship to certain postal / zip codes toggle to add specific codes.
Note: Add an asterisk (*) after the characters that start a range of postal codes (for example, 902* will include all codes that begin with 902, including 90210, for example).
- Select Add, and then Save.
- Select Save to activate Local Delivery as an option for your customers within your defined delivery region.