Add an image for a product in WooCommerce
From within the WordPress dashboard, you can add a featured image to an existing or new product on your WooCommerce store.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select Products.
- From the list of products, find the product you want to update with an image and select its title.
- In the Product image section on the right, select Set product image.
- In the Upload Files tab, select Select Files.
Note: If you previously uploaded the image to your Media Library, then you can skip to Step 7.
- Find the image on your local computer, select it, and then select Open.
- On the Media Library tab, confirm the correct image is selected and, at the bottom right, select Set product image.
- Select Update or Publish.
- Add a simple product in WooCommerce
- Check out the WooCommerce documentation for details about working with product images and galleries.