Add DNS hosting
Add your domain to DNS hosting and manage your DNS with us while your domain remains registered with another company.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select DNS > Add DNS Hosting.
- Type your domain in the Domain Name field, then select Next.
- Assign the provided nameservers to your domain name through your domain registrar. The zone file for your domain will not be active on DNS hosting until after you've updated your nameservers.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.
- Don't forget to change your nameservers to the set we provided.
- View and edit DNS for your domain at any time.