Add external contacts to my address book
When you communicate with people outside of your organization (like partners or customers), add them to your organization's address book as shared contacts.
- Sign in to the Exchange admin center. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Go to recipients, and then select contacts.
- Select New > Mail contact.
- In the new window, enter the the contact's info, and select Save.
- The contact is now in the list. Select Edit.
- In the new window, choose contact information, organization,
and/or MailTip to add more details about the contact. Select Save after each option you update.