Add favicon to my website
A favicon (short for favorites icon) helps your site stand out amid the competition by displaying a small image in your visitors' web browser tab. It will also appear in a browser's list of favorite or bookmarked pages.
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click the Site Settings panel.
- Click Favicon.
- In the Favicon panel, click Upload and navigate to the image you want to use.
Note: The image should be no more than 180 pixels square. And keep your favicon simple and punchy — you don't want people squinting.
- Click Done when you're finished, and when you're ready, click Publish Site/Publish.
- Click Visit Site to see the site's favicon in your web browser's tab or navigation bar.