Add Google Shopping Actions to my Online Store Marketplace
Add Google Shopping Actions, available through Website Builder Marketplaces, so shoppers can buy your products directly on Google. Google Shopping Actions is different than Shopping Ads, which simply advertises your products across Google.
- Create and set up a Google Merchant Center account, if you haven't already.
- Enable Surfaces across Google and Shopping Actions. You don't need to enable Shopping ads.
- Configure Branding, Tax, Shipping and Return Settings settings in the Merchant Center. Follow this Google guide for a closer look at each step of the process. Ignore any reference to set up products--you'll add the products through Marketplaces in your Online Store.
- Copy your Google Merchant ID in the upper right corner of your Google Shopping Actions dashboard.
- Navigate back to the Add Marketplaces page in your Online Store and select Google Shopping Actions.
- Paste your Google Merchant ID into the Google Merchant ID field and select Connect Your Account.
- Follow the prompts to sign in to your Google account to authenticate the connection.
- Once Google Shopping Actions is connected, it will appear alongside the rest of your marketplaces. List your products into Google Merchant Center just as you do with your other marketplaces, right from the Products page of your Website Builder Online Store.