Add HTML or custom code to my site
Note: Embedding code can affect how your entire site functions, so use this only if you're comfortable hand coding. It's definitely not for beginners.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open Website Builder. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit Site.
- Scroll in the main view of your site to where you want to add a section, and click the plus button.
- Scroll to bottom of the Add Section panel, click Show More and click the HTML pane.
- Click a layout in the HTML panel and you'll see a Section Added confirmation.
- Click the HTML panel to begin customizing its settings, starting with the Section Title field.
- Enter or paste the code you want to use in the Custom Code field. In the example, we've added HTML for a TripAdvisor widget.
- You can leave the Forced Height field blank or adjust the pixel height to larger or smaller. (Smaller will create a scrollable box for the item.)
- When you're finished, click the or Done at the top of the HTML panel and your main window displays the results.
- Click Preview to see the results, and when you're ready click Publish Site or Publish.
Note: If you change your mind later on, re-open the HTML panel and click Remove Section at the bottom.
- Having trouble with your code? See Troubleshoot: HTML or custom code not displaying properly.
- Display another site's blog on my website
- Add restaurant reservation with OpenTable