Add my email to Outlook for Mac
Add your Workspace email address to Outlook for Mac, then you can send and receive business emails.
- Open Outlook for Mac.
- New users: You'll see the Set Up Your Email screen.
- Existing users: Click Tools > Click Accounts > Click Add (+) > Select New Account.
- Enter your email address and click Continue. (If Outlook for Mac can't auto-discover your account, select IMAP/POP.)
- Enter your Workspace Email password and click Add Account.
- Click Done. Outlook verifies your Workspace Account settings and loads your email inbox. If you have more than one email account, you'll need to exit Accounts to see your inbox.
Your email is on your Mac and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step!
Check that your IMAP server and port settings are correct and tap Add Account.
- IMAP incoming server: imap.secureserver.net
- SSL port: 993
- SMTP outgoing server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- SSL port: 465 (or 587)
- Looking for Office 365, see Add my Office 365 email address to Outlook 2016 (Mac).