Add my Microsoft 365 email to Outlook on Android
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your Microsoft 365 email account to Outlook for Android. You can send and receive email from your phone when you're on the go.
This video is part of the How-To series for setting up email.
- Open Outlook.
- Tap the account menu, and then Settings. If you're a new user, tap ADD ACCOUNT and skip to step 4.
- Tap ADD MAIL ACCOUNT, and then Add an email account.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address, and then tap Continue.
- You might get an Accounts found page. If the email address that you're setting up is listed, tap the checkbox next to it, and then Continue. Otherwise, tap SKIP THESE ACCOUNTS.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 password, and then tap Sign In. You might need to choose your account type as Work or School, not Personal, to continue.
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
- If this is your first email account on Outlook for Android, you'll be asked if you want to add another account. Tap MAYBE LATER to go to your Outlook inbox. If this isn't your first account, you'll be taken back to the settings page.
Your Microsoft 365 email is now on your Outlook for Android, and you are ready to go!