Add my Microsoft 365 email to Samsung Email on Android
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Note: We recommend using the Outlook app for Android. To get Outlook, use your phone's camera to scan this QR code.
Add your Microsoft 365 email account to the Samsung Email app for Android. Then you can stay on top of business emails wherever you go.
This video is part of the How-To series for setting up email.
- Open your Android's Email app.
- If you're new to the Email app, continue to the next step.
- If you already have an account set up, tap Menu, then Settings, and then Add account.
Note: If you forgot your email password, you can reset it.
- If Microsoft can't find your account, you'll be asked to enter your details manually:
- Username: Your Microsoft 365 email address
- Password: Your Microsoft 365 email password
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain\username: \[Microsoft 365 email address] (example: \email@example.com)
- If you're an admin, tap the checkbox next to Consent on behalf of your organization so your other users don't see this prompt.
Microsoft 365 is now set up on your Samsung Email app and you'll see your inbox.
- If Microsoft couldn’t find your account, and you were asked to enter your details manually make sure the Autodiscover CNAME record is in your DNS settings. If it's not, add a CNAME record with autodiscover for the Name and autodiscover.outlook.com for the Value.