Add my Office 365 email address to iPhone and iPad Mail app
Step 3 of the Set up my Office 365 account series.
Add your Office 365 email to the Mail app on your iPhone and iPad. Then you can send, receive, and organize emails.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Tap Settings and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Email address and a short Description (like your company's name or email type).
- Tap Next.
- Tap Sign In to confirm you want to Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft.
- Enter your Password and tap Sign In. (You might be asked to specify your account type as a Work or School or Personal. Select Work or School to continue.)
Note: If Microsoft can't find your account, you might be asked to enter your details manually:
• Email = your Office 365 email address
• Password = your Office 365 email password
• Server = outlook.office365.com (this is required)
• Domain = This can be left empty
• Username = your Office 365 email address
- Tap Next. You may be asked to select Consent on behalf of your organization. This allows Office 365 and the Mail app to work together. Tap Accept.
- Tap Save (You can come back and update settings here at any point).
- That's it, you'll see your Office 365 account under Accounts.