Add my Office 365 email address to Outlook 2010 (Windows 7)
To add your Office 365 email address to Outlook 2010, you'll need your email address and password. You'll also need to install a software patch to Outlook 2010 to make it compatible. We recommend that you use a more recent version of Outlook and take advantage of the Outlook Setup Assistant.
- Go to the Microsoft© Download Center. Download and install the update then launch Outlook 2010; you may need to log in to Outlook again using your Office 365 email address and password.
- Select File and click Add Account.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
- Your Name: First and last name
- E-mail address: Office 365 email address
- Password/Retype password: Office 365 email password
- Click Next, if prompted enter your password again. If Outlook can't add your email address, you may be asked to enter your Incoming and Outgoing server info (POP/IMAP settings).
- Select OK. If you have more than one Outlook profile, you'll be asked to select if you want a profile prompt when you open Outlook or if you want to log directly into this profile.
- Click Finish, your emails should start showing up in your inbox.
- Try sending yourself a test email and responding to it once it arrives in your inbox.
- Add my Office 365 email address to my iPhone Outlook app
- Add my Office 365 email address to my Android Outlook app
- Set up my email address manually with my Incoming and Outgoing server info and POP/IMAP settings.
- If you have access to software downloads with your Office 365 plan, you can download the most recent version of Outlook.