Add package shipping weight and dimensions
Weight-based and carrier-based shipping methods require the package's weight and dimensions to determine shipping costs. This info is based on the packaging used to ship a product. If you want to include details about the product itself, add it in the product's description.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, go to Commerce and under Products select Products.
- Select a product's name or image to open it.
- Select the Shipping tab and enter the package's weight and dimensions.
Note: To change between metric and imperial, go to Commerce and under General select Store Settings. Change your Measurement System in the Regional Info section.
- Select how you want to determine shipping costs.
- If you select Calculate for me using shipping methods, your customers will choose shipping based on the method(s) you set up when you add or change shipping methods.
- If you choose This product always ships free or Specify a shipping fee for this item, these options will apply to anyone in the world regardless of shipping restrictions you add in the shipping methods.