Connect with your customers by adding spots for social media, YouTube, Google Maps, PayPal, and Yelp on your website. You must have a Business or Business Plus plan to add Paypal or Yelp.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- From the left-hand side, select the app you want to add. (If you want to add Email Marketing, Paypal, or Yelp, click Apps, then select the one you want.)
Note: To add a YouTube video, you'll need to click on the sample video that is displayed, then click Settings to input the URL of the video you want.
- Click Save after you've selected an app and followed the instructions to add it.
- Click Publish to update your site online.