Adding Facebook Personal Pages
With Website Builder, you can add Facebook® Personal pages to your website as a promotional tool. First, you must activate Facebook pages through a Facebook account. Once you finish the basic setup at the Facebook website, you can then complete your pages using the Page Designer in Website Builder.
Facebook pages are for business use, and they don't modify your personal profile's content. For more information about Facebook pages, see Facebook's Help Center. For information about connecting Website Builder to your personal Facebook profile, see Adding Facebook.
- Go to Facebook's Create a Page.
- Select the type of page you want to activate, and then complete the required fields.
- Select I agree to Facebook Pages Terms, and then click Get Started.
- Select one of the following, and then perform the appropriate steps:
- I already have a Facebook account — Enter the email address and password for your Facebook account, and then click Log In.
- I do not have a Facebook account — Complete the required fields, and then click Sign Up Now!
To Add Facebook Personal Pages
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Pages, and then select Create Facebook Page.
- Click Facebook Integration.
- Next to the page you want to display on your Facebook account, click Connect to Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click Allow.
- From the Select your Facebook Page menu, select a Facebook page.
- In the Tab name field, enter a name for the page to display on your Facebook profile.
- From the Audience menu, select the type of Facebook users you to view the page. For example, you can make the page visible only to Fans or Friends.
- From the Age group menu, select an age range for the Facebook users viewing the page.
- Click the Add Page Tab.
- Return to the Page Designer, and you can then publish your site.