Applying a Skin to Your Online Storefront
You can apply a saved skin to change the look of your shopping cart storefront, including the settings for template, color theme, custom colors and fonts, category page style, product page style, and any advanced CSS you've included.
When you apply a saved skin, your current storefront settings are overwritten. To prevent permanently losing your current settings, back them up as a new skin before you apply a saved skin.
To Apply a Skin
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Design section, select Saved Skins.
- Click the Load icon to the right of the skin you want to apply.
- Click Load.
You must publish the site before the new skin's settings are applied to your current storefront design.
For additional information on Saved Skins in Quick Shopping Cart, see What are Saved Skins?