Attach an additional domain to my Managed WordPress plan
You can attach additional domains and subdomains to your Managed WordPress plan. These domains and subdomains will forward traffic to the primary domain. This is not intended for multi-site.
Note: WordPress multisite networks are not supported on Managed WordPress plans.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- From the Managed WordPress section select Manage for the site you want to use.
- In this control panel, open the Settings tab at the top.
- In the Domains section, select Add and then select New additional domain.
- Choose where to publish by selecting an available domain from your account. For subdomains and domains not registered in your customer account, select Use a different domain.
- Select Continue.
- (Optional) For domains registered outside of your customer account, you'll need to copy the DNS details provided to update your DNS settings for the domain.