Book online appointments from Facebook and Instagram
Boost your business visibility by allowing potential customers to book any of your services from Facebook and Instagram.
Before you begin, confirm that you've connected your site to Facebook. If you don't have a Facebook Page, you can create one during this process. Then restart this process to connect it.
If using Instagram, also confirm that you've connected your Instagram Business Profile and Facebook accounts to each other, and connected your site to Instagram.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to work on.
- From the Dashboard, select Settings and under Appointments select Facebook Booking.
- Select Let’s Do This.
- Verify that you want to continue with your account, or log into another account.
- Select your Page to connect with.
- Grant GoDaddy permission to enable business features on your Page.
- Choose and verify the GoDaddy site that will connect to the Page.
- When you are done, go to your Facebook Page to view your services.
On Instagram, you only see the Book button when viewing your account in the app on a phone or tablet. The Book button does not appear when viewing your account on a browser on a desktop or laptop.
The first three services listed in your Services page appear on your Facebook page. Reorder your services if you want to change which ones appear. If you change your first three services, it may take up to an hour for the Facebook page to update.
Your Facebook Page’s About section can link to any website, which may be a different link than the Book Now button.
- Connect my site to my Facebook business page
- Sync appointments with my personal calendar
- Disconnect my site from a Facebook business page