Cancel and refund an order with my Online Store
Occasionally, you may need to cancel orders and refund the purchase price to your customers.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, select Store, and then Orders.
- On your Orders page, select the unfulfilled order you want to cancel.
- On your chosen unfulfilled order page, select Menu Options on the top status bar of your order.
- From the dropdown menu, select Cancel Order.
- Select Yes when asked if you want to cancel this order. Your customer will receive a cancellation email automatically.
- Coordinate the refund with your customer through your chosen payment processor.
- At the bottom of the Order Summary, select Mark Refunded.
Note: Your customer won't be automatically notified of this action.