Cancel orders from my online store
Sometimes you may want to cancel an order that a customer placed by mistake.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Store, and then Orders.
- Select the order you want to cancel from your list of orders.
- Select next to Fulfill Order, then select Cancel order.
- Select Yes to confirm you want to cancel the order.
Note: You can not cancel an order once it's been fulfilled.
Cancelling an order does not necessarily refund the customer their money. You must refund your customer through your payment provider.