Change a font in GoDaddy Studio
In our font library, you’ll find hundreds of fonts to help make your content stand out. Follow the steps to change the fonts of texts in your projects:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Projects, then select the project you want to work on.
- Select the text you want to change.
- On the banner that appears, tap Edit. You can pick from a set of available fonts or browse more fonts in the font library.
- To browse more fonts, in the lower-left corner, tap the upward-facing arrow. The font library will open.
- Tap the font collection you want to open.
- Tap a font. The font will download to your font belt and your text on the editing canvas will update.
- Tap the check mark in the top-right corner to save your changes.