Change a page name and settings on my website
As you build your site or reorganize it, you may need to change the names of some pages to better identify their content for your visitors. You may also want to change the settings for visibility in the navigation or to be a private page
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change. You may have to select Website then Edit Site to begin editing your website.
- Select Pages & Sections.
- Select Manage Pages to see the list of pages on your site
- Find the page you want to change in the list that appears, select the dots ( ⋮ ) at its right edge and choose Page Settings.
- Enter the new Page Title, adjust navigation visibility and privacy, then select Done and your change appears in the list of pages.
- Select Preview to see the changes, which are saved automatically.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, publish your website.