Change contact information for my website members
Use Websites + Marketing's members section to change the name, address, email address, phone number or other details for any of your site's members. This is also where you can take your member and make them a customer or a subscriber.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- From your Dashboard, select, Connections, and then Members.
- Select the name of the person to open their member page.
- Either select the name of the person again to edit their profile. Or select then select Edit Profile.
- When you're finished with your edits, select Save.
- Select Connections to return to your list.
- You may also delete website members from the Connections list or from a person's profile page.
- Add new people to your list. To add members, customers, or subscribers more quickly, add multiple website members. Remember you must have someone's permission to send them marketing emails.
- Add more private pages.