Change my payee information
Here's how to make changes to your payee information, including your bank record info, preferred payment method and preferred tax form.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Verify that your contact information is accurate. If necessary, click Edit to make changes and then click Save when you're done.
- Click Payees (you might need to scroll down a bit).
- Next to the Payee account you want to edit, click View/Edit.
- In the Payment Details Entry page, click Edit to make changes. Some items may need a little more attention:
- From the Payment Method list, select a payment method and then enter your banking information. When you're done, click Next.
Note: If you're choosing PayPal as a payment method, make sure your first and last name are exactly the same as they appear in your profile at PayPal. You might need to add your middle name to the Last name field if that's in your PayPal profile info.
- Complete the tax form and then click Next. You're all done!
- We'll send an email notification for account activities, like updates to your payee info or tax form status.
- If you need help determining which payment method is right for you, we recommend talking to a business or tax lawyer.
- For information on payee accounts, see Set up a Payee account.